1. I got home from work to discover a big rip in the seat of my pants. I have had my ass hanging out all day, and nobody said anything. Not sure if that is good or bad.
2. I mixed myself a margharita to cheer me up. One mouthful was all it took to make me feel drunk. I just can't take it these days.
3. Neal is in Fife today.
4. I have been knitting. Me likes the knitting, but I'm a bit shit. I look back and see some just plain wrong stitches, but don't understand how I could have done it.
5. I think I've cracked Cosmology & Particle Physics. I keep anticipating the next thing the book is going to tell me. That's a good sign, right?
6. I can't be arsed cooking tonight. Is cocktails an acceptable dinner?
7. If I have grouched recently to any of you about one of my team at work being crap, the tables have turned. She is now up to date & I can't fault her (apart from the fact that she is bloody loud & irritating) - and I am struggling to keep my head above water. This means it is time to delegate like mad.
8. I suddenly really want some long, rainbow striped, fingerless gloves. I can't find any anywhere. But I WANT SOME!!!
9. I want to have a party but my house isn't tidy enough and I don't have enough time to tidy it and I have not enough friends to make a party.
10. I want to have babies so I never have to work again.